- I recently wrote a blog post for TheBookDesigner.com on setting goals as a writer and a self-publisher. It’s posted and out there for the world to read today so go check out my post called The Art of Setting Goals: It’s Not Always “Go Big or Go Home”.
- If you have topics you would like for me to write about, give me a shout out on my comments or on Facebook and/or Twitter. I’m always looking for new ideas and writing topics so feel free to make requests!
- I’m working on yet another project… I can’t disclose the title yet but it is probably going to be a novella that is based on a true story. Get excited!
- It’s hot in Florida and it’s only June! Beat the heat by the pool and read The Last Navigator [Kindle Edition]. If you like it, please write a review. It doesn’t have to be long, but I would greatly appreciate it!
- I am having a Fourth of July Freebie event on July 3-4 which means that The Last Navigator will be absolutely free for 2 whole days! Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to download The Last Navigator for free. Put it in your calendars, write it on a Post-It note, tell your friends! It’s a mid-summer treat!
As always, thank you all for the love and support. I look forward to being able to provide you with more books, more blog posts, and more entertainment in the future.
Help me reach my June goal of at least ten (that’s 10, not 9, not 11, but 10) downloads of The Last Navigator! And don’t forget to write a review!
Until next time…
J. G. McNease